Griffin currently is able to sit up on his own, roll on the floor and spin around on his belly. He can get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but he still has yet to put one arm in front of the other and start crawling despite repeated attempts from his Mommy and Gammy to teach him. I say "be careful what you wish for".
Just yesterday he rolled over to his dresser and managed to unscrew a knob on the lowest drawer.
Also, Griffin is making "Da da da" noises quite frequently much to "dada's" delight.
Lastly, on Thanksgiving, Griffin ate sweet potatoes for the first time. This was the first time he had real food besides breast milk and rice. I think he liked it.
1 comment:
Oh my godness he is so stinkin' cute! I love his outfit! I don't think you should give him any more sweet potatoes though, it seems like he really hated them...
Post a Comment