On his 3 month birthday, he was 15 1/2 pounds and 24 inches.
Vinny is in Switzerland for most of the month of August and I'm back to work full time. For now, my mom is watching Griffin during the day and that's a huge help and he's a happy boy because of it. I'm exhausting because he still gets up around 2 am every night. We were just getting him to sleep till about 5 am and Vinny left and the routine got disrupted.
Going back to work was very difficult and still is. I miss that cute little guy all day. I wish I could bring him with me.
His hair is a reddish color.... He started laughing about a week ago. Now he just belly laughs and giggles and coos, it makes me cry every single time. He's so happy, he really grew out of the fussy thing. He's really becoming aware of everything around him and he's loving his toys! He has a custom made Taggie blanket that is his absolute favorite thing (other than milk) and he loves any toy that talks, moves or plays music. He's not too crazy about pacifiers or his thumb. He tends to jam his thumb in there and gag himself, poor thing. He loves bath time so much that he loudly exhales and pees every time I lay him in the tub.
Griffin got his 3 month pictures taken two days ago. I felt like a crazy stage mom because I was behind the photographer the whole time making monkey noises and annunciating "B" sounds like 'Big Baby Boy!". The photographer commented that 'he smiles with his whole body'. A lot of people say he looks like Vinny. A "mini Vinny". I agree, But he's got a stubborn streak and has a goofy crooked smile, so there's little bit of me in there too.
He's awesome! I can't wait for everyone to meet him. We're coming up to PA to get him baptized on September 14. I'd like to have an open house while we're up so anyone that wants to see us can stop by. I'll let you all know soon!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Megan/Vinnie
those pictures are the BEST...he is getting so big so fast. I love that you have this so we can see him grow up. Hannah is always telling me how sweet he is and how she cant wait to see him.
Post a Comment