Are you ready for this?!? Last night, Griffin slept from 9:30 PM until 6 AM. He didn't wake up or cry once. I was actually worried at 4 AM when I woke up and realized I hadn't heard from him yet. He is so pleasant and funny. I love spending the whole day with him. But we miss you Daddy, only one more week!
Friday, August 15, 2008
A Big Boy!!
Are you ready for this?!? Last night, Griffin slept from 9:30 PM until 6 AM. He didn't wake up or cry once. I was actually worried at 4 AM when I woke up and realized I hadn't heard from him yet. He is so pleasant and funny. I love spending the whole day with him. But we miss you Daddy, only one more week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I miss you more!!!
Way to go Griffin!!!! Mommy needs her sleep.
Could be he just likes to spend time with Vinny in the middle of the night. :-)
What an adoreable son you have!
Post a Comment